Sales and Marketing Coordinator - ContractLocation: Toronto, Ontario / Remote
Practice: Emerging Practices
Duration: 6 Month Contract with Opportunity to Extend
Normative is a software innovation firm. We help leaders get their best opportunities to market, faster. We focus on early-stage software to validate product-market fit. We build and launch new startup propositions for our clients and for ourselves. We believe in treating every opportunity like it is our own business and not just a project.
We’re looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as Sales and Marketing Coordinator. In this role, you’ll be leading the foundational work to support sales and marketing efforts across the leadership and executive team. You’ll be pulling the team together, managing requirements, setting deadlines and keeping it all organized. It’s essential to understand how all elements of sales and marketing work together, be able to identify gaps and develop recommendations to address them. We’re looking for someone full of energy and ideas, not waiting for direction.
Normative is a rapidly growing and evolving company, the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow with us and ultimately secure a full time position.
What You'll Be Doing Day To Day:
- Supporting our business development and leadership team manage new opportunities
- Coordinating new business proposals that tell a story and demonstrate a fit between Normative services and prospect business problems
- Understanding each new sales opportunity, where it stands in our funnel, and what’s needed to move it forward
- Prioritizing requirements across opportunities and contributors to ensure the most pressing are addressed first
- Managing requirements to ensure contributors know what’s needed and deadlines
- Constructing high quality proposals
- Coordinating the development of sales and marketing resources for prospect communication
- Managing a content calendar in support of online advertising campaigns
- Writing and editing content with input from subject matter experts
- Reviewing content to ensure delivery against requirements
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure all obligations are met
- Identifying qualified prospective clients through online searches
- Managing a contact schedule to ensure prospect and lead relationships are nurtured
- 2+ years experience working in sales, account services, business development, or marketing
- An amazing storyteller with strong persuasive skills
- Agency, innovation, entrepreneurship, strategy, or similar is preferred
- Track record of learning new skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to understand the bigger picture of how things work together
- Eye for details in copy editing, formatting and design
- Amazing time management skills
- Proactive, with comfort “managing up”
- Strong project management skills
- Problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Strong presentation skills
How To Apply...
We’re looking for a persuasive storyteller, so tell us a story about why you’re an amazing fit. Please send (1) a cover letter, (2) your resume/linkedin/website, and (3) a writing or presentation sample here
Accommodations and Accessibility:
Normative provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions, or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at email@example.com
At Normative, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are an important part of our everyday work, and it is our belief that they enable us to reach our goal of building trust in technology. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender, and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.